ODF’s 2012 Annual Conference Theory, Practice, Inspiration & Insights
“At the Edge of Design” April 24 – 26, 2012 Atlanta, GA
Regular Registration – $1695 Student Registration – $495
You can be assured of a high quality, interactive experience in a relatively small venue (participation will be capped at 150) featuring
- Shoshanna Zuboff – Dr. Zuboff, author of The Support Economy: Why Corporations Are Failing Individuals and the Next Episode of Capitalism and former Charles Edward Wilson Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School will share her work on the rise of a new type of capitalism that is being fueled by individual, rather than mass consumption. How do we design organizations to align with the needs of today’s society? How do we help ignite a new wave of wealth creation for the twenty-first century?
- Chris Worley – Author of Management Reset and Built to Change and a recognized leader in the field of strategic change, organization development, and organization design. Dr. Worley will discuss why we need to fundamentally rethink organizational purpose and performance, and as practitioners, help organizations design to deliver the “triple bottom line” – financial, social and ecological returns.
- Daniel Debow – Co-founder and co-CEO of Rypple, a social management platform that helps to build a result-driven culture and make reviews more immediate and meaningful. Mr. Debow will discuss how social media, new demographics, and the need for more feedback are changing the workplace.
We are thrilled to announce a wrap up plenary panel discussion including ODF’s Advisory Board members:
- Stu Winby: Founder and Executive Managing Partner of Sapience, a strategic innovation firm and former head of OD for Hewlett Packard
- Dick Axelrod: Co-founder of The Axelrod Group, Inc. and innovator of the Conference Model, a large scale methodology for developing strategy and implementing change, and author of, Terms of Engagement: Changing the Way We Change Organizations
- Terri Hill: President of Nationwide Solutions, and former Chief Administrative Officer of Nationwide Insurance, who has led numerous organization designs
- Jay Galbraith: President of Galbraith and Associates and author of numerous books on organization design, including his latest, Designing Matrix Organizations that Actually Work