April 15, 2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATION DESIGN: THEORY AND PRACTICE
Are you new to the field of organization design? Do you want to better understand more about its foundation and methodology? If so, this engaging, fast-paced program will build your awareness, understanding, knowledge, and ability to move forward as an emerging practitioner of organization design.
This session, led by two richly experienced consultants, (both internally and externally), will provide an overview of fundamental organization design approaches, introduce you to some useful techniques, and allow you to experience an abbreviated design process.
The workshop will enable you to:
- Gain an understanding of both traditional and leading-edge approaches to design
- Learn some fundamental tools and techniques for designing organizations
- Experience a quick design process
- Make connections to organization development and change management
- Ask questions, share ideas and make connections with like-minded people, in a safe environment that will build your confidence and curiosity
SESSION IS SCHEDULED
APRIL 15, 2019
12:00 – 5:00 PM
$149 Registration Fee
If you have already registered for the Conference,
but would like to add this workshop
Nuala Campany, PhD, has over 20 years of organization and talent development. She has a Ph.D. in human and organization systems and her experiences around the globe include leading change management initiatives to support organization transformation efforts, mergers and acquisitions, the implementation of team-based systems, Six Sigma, and lean manufacturing. In addition, she is an expert consultant in the areas of leadership development, team effectiveness, talent management, organization design and effectiveness.