Global Conversation – April 2019 Newsletter
April 24, 2019
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, April 24th @ 12:30 PM (ET)
April Newsletter topics include:
– Organizational Culture in Mergers: Addressing the Unseen Forces
– What Will the World of Work Look Like in 2035
– Winning the ’20s: The Organization of the Future
– Integrating Ecosystem and Value Chain Design in Sustainability Efforts, Revisited
– Navigating in a Hierarchy: How Middle Managers Adapt Macro Design
As a joint project between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our new initiative: monthly online conversations on hot topics in Organization Design. The Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. We now plan to have monthly one hour discussions with a small group of ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter. We will use Zoom for the virtual (video or phone) platform for this.