Community Conversation: Catalyzing More Powerful Meetings – A Focus on Design
December 02, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Catalyzing More Powerful Meetings – A Focus on Design
December 2nd | 12:00 – 1:00 PM (PST)
OBJECTIVES: In this conversation we will:
- Share a simple framework for thinking about meetings holistically, with an emphasis on preparation and design.
- In virtual breakout groups, invite participants to share their own experiences – both the struggles and successes
- In the full group, share out common themes from those discussions
- Conclude with reflections on best opportunities to practice in our upcoming meetings
“What are we talking about? Why does it matter to me? How can I apply the insights I take from this conversation?”
- Welcome and Introductions
- Creating Shared Context – 10 mins – Quick summary of the 4P Framework for more powerful meetings – People – Preparation – Practice – Pull-Through (3 mins)
- Personalizing the Content – 15 mins Virtual breakout groups (~2 mins each)
- Finding Common Ground – 10 mins – What came up in your group others might want to hear?
- Translating Insight into Action – 5 mins