Global Conversation on the December EODF Newsletter content
December 28, 2017
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Thursday, December 28th @ 12:30 PM (ET)
December Newsletter topics include:
– How We Reorganized Instagram’s Engineering Team While Quadrupling Its Size
– What Every Leader Needs to Know About Organizational Management
– The Comeback Kids: Lessons from Successful Turnarounds
– The Matrix is Not the “End Point” for Complex Firms
– Maybe, I’ve Left It Too Late? How would you design an hour’s introduction to design thinking?
As a joint project between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our new initiative: monthly online conversations on hot topics in Organization Design. The Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. We now plan to have monthly one hour discussions with a small group of ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter. We will use Zoom for the virtual (video or phone) platform for this.