Global Conversation on the January EODF Newsletter content
January 31, 2018
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, January 31st @ 12:30 PM (ET)
January Newsletter topics include:
– More Than a Feeling: Ten Design Practices to Deliver Business Value
– When to Decentralize Decision Making, and When Not To
– What to Expect From Agile
– Job Description: Dead or Alive?
– Design Classic: As Work Gets More Complex, 6 Rules to Simplify
As a joint project between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our new initiative: monthly online conversations on hot topics in Organization Design. The Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. We now plan to have monthly one hour discussions with a small group of ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter. We will use Zoom for the virtual (video or phone) platform for this.