Location: PA – Media
Wawa, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Organizational Design and Workforce Planning. This individual will lead the development and build of Wawa’s organizational design initiatives, processes and capabilities in order to achieve the human capital strategy goals. He/she will serve as a trusted strategic partner, delivering leading edge advisory services that influence decisions related to alignment of resources, roles and responsibilities that add value to successfully support Wawa’s business strategy. They will be responsible for ensuring Wawa has the right business models, operating models and organizational models (soft and hard structures) to build the right organizational capabilities, at the right cost, needed to propel the growth strategies of the business. To see the full job description and to apply, please click on the link below:
Location: FL – Gainsville
The City of Gainesville is seeking an innovative and forward thinking Director who is passionate about guiding Gainesville through shifting trends in local service delivery, with an emphasis on human-centered design, process improvement and creative partnerships to ensure the vitality and future orientation of the City of Gainesville.
If you are a visionary with strong critical and creative thinking skills with an interest in overseeing work related to the development and implementation of strategy for the organization; improving operations of assigned departments; and managing special projects, programs and outreach activities of interest to the City Manager and City Commission, this career opportunity may be for you!
The Director will possess strong collaboration skills with the ability to develop and implement work plans in alignment with the City Commission’s goals and the City’s vision for citizen centered service. A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in public administration, business administration, economics, finance, urban planning or a related field and seven (7) years of progressively responsible management and supervisory experience in government administration is required.
Click here for more details
Apply at www.cityofgainesville.jobs
Location: IL-Chicago Metro-Rosemont
BASIC PURPOSE – The OE Consultant will play a key role in developing US Foods’ OE framework, and will lead OE interventions within business units across US Foods, which may include:
- Change methodology and interventions to embed effective change management throughout the organization, resulting in greater impact, adoption and value realization of key initiatives
- Team effectiveness methodology and interventions to support teams in forming, developing, and operating at optimal levels of performance
- Organization design methodology and interventions to support HR and business leaders in making informed, effective decisions around structures and processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work with the Director of OE to develop the roadmap for establishing USF’s suite of OE capabilities (change management, team effectiveness, organization design). This may include:
- Assessing OE needs of the organization at large
- Building out the plan to develop and roll out OE methodologies to the enterprise
- Providing thought leadership and best practices as a foundation for enterprise methodology
- Leading elements of methodology selection and design
Lead internal OE consulting engagements, which may include:
- Playing a lead role in large scale organizational transformation projects, covering a range of disciplines within OE
- Acting as a trusted advisor to business and HR leaders; providing consulting and thought partnership; building relationships with key stakeholders
- Owning OE engagements of broad scope and moderate to high complexity within the business
- Acting as a key resource of OE expertise for HR and Talent Management function
For full details, please click on this link
Recruiter: Jill Cushman
Phone: (847) 720-1773
Location: Based in US, probably West or East Coast. Can be home-located, but travel to Phoenix, USA (Head Office) and client-based international project travel will be required regularly.
OTM is a global boutique organization design and business transformation consultancy, small enough to create a sense of team work and collaboration where everyone’s contribution is significant, while at the same time big enough to have an extensive track record and presence.
ON THE MARK (OTM) is growing, and needs to hire one US-based Support Consultant to work on client-based projects and other initiatives. This is the ideal first job for an ambitious graduate looking to enter the exciting world of management consultancy with a vibrant, progressive and global company. Read our job description to give you a flavour for what’s expected by us, and what we are offering in return.
In this entry level position as a Support Consultant, you will become an integral member of the OTM Consulting team. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to work with leading companies around the world as well as help build and develop the OTM brand in a marketing context to support growth initiatives. You will have the chance to learn OTM proprietary business transformation methodology directly from top practitioners in the field and gain exposure to a vast range of global businesses. At OTM, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join and support our consulting team.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position.
Interested candidates should send the following to email@example.com with Support Consultant Application as the subject field:
- Your resume/CV.
- Cover letter addressing why you are the ideal candidate in response to the success criteria and requirements as stated above (No more than two pages)
- Three work samples that should include written, illustrative/graphical and technical elements.
Please, no calls or agencies.
Location: Based in US/UK/EUR or Pacific Rim
ON THE MARK is hiring experienced, ambitious & commercially-driven Senior Consultants.
We offer you:
- A perfect balance between the excitement of independence and the security of a team.
- Our close highly-motivated team is culturally miles away from corporate consulting houses.
- Business development & project work are team pursuits in a supportive environment.
Contact us to discuss our reward and remuneration packages, with equity opportunities.
- Proven expertise in organisation design and collaborative business transformation.
- Practical experience in using a variety of collaborative methodologies.
- Commercial experience of building long-term customer relationships with C-level execs and senior staff (often from scratch) and leadership of one-off transformational projects.
- Mastery of group facilitation and process consultation skills.
- Global consulting experience, a willingness to travel, & even better, foreign language skills.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position
If you possess the expertise, experience and drive, please send us a cover letter describing your fit against the above criteria along with your CV/resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org – Please no calls.
To find out more, go to www.on-the-mark.com. Look at careers.