Organizational Effectiveness Manager
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
As a senior member of Organizational Effectiveness and Change Management Center of Excellence, the OE Manager is responsible for strategy enablement for his/her core clients: diagnosing current state, stakeholder alignment, future state design and development, transformation planning and change management/execution activities across Verizon’s diverse businesses. His/Her primary objectives are to:
- Serve as the key point of contact for organization effectiveness work across a business/function.
Support clients by providing tools and expertise in areas such as change management, organization design, team development, and cultural change.
- Diagnose and assess organizational gaps and determine appropriate interventions which could include stakeholder alignment, organizational structure changes, roles and responsibilities clarity, strategy and goal deployment, intergroup and team interventions, transformation plan creation, and change execution.
- Partner with clients and business transformation to identify opportunities for sustainable process improvements.
Build capabilities in partners and clients in organization effectiveness
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organization and Structure Design
- Design and implement operating models that align organizations with strategic objectives
- Utilize models, tools and processes (STAR, 7S, etc.) to improve the effectiveness – including organization structure, roles and responsibilities, job redesign, job descriptions, and skills assessments
- Propose new and alternate organization structures which align with the organization’s strategic goals and evaluate their effectiveness
- Business and Executive Partnering
- Know the business and build/manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of strategy and organization effectiveness; grow and evolve the support provided.
- Maintain role of trusted advisor to leaders with different styles and approaches, being a truth-teller leveraging data
- Intergroup and Team Intervention
- Identify and improve areas of intersection between teams or groups
- Select and work with vendor and/or design and develop appropriate interventions i.e. team development, conflict management, group norms, vision and goal alignment, role clarification, problem solving and decision-making process improvements
- Culture Change
- Assess organization culture dynamics
- Design culture change plans and develop change activities to meet culture alignment objectives
- Collaborate with and coach business leaders to effectively lead and support change efforts
- Change Enablement & Commitment
- Develop and implement change management strategy and plan to support initiatives through deployment of VZ Change Methodology. Initiatives may include culture shift, restructuring, work transitions, and M&A
- Regularly evaluate risks; design, develop and deliver solutions to address
- Enable stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, communications, business readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively with an executive level client base
- Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives and drive process excellence
- Track record of achieving results in challenging assignments, handling multiple priorities
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Practical and comprehensive knowledge and application of organizational design and development and change management concepts, tools, and methods
- Experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of leadership
- Ability to influence multiple levels of the organization and build relationships quickly
- Strong consultative, communication and problem solving skills, including ability to collect, assimilate and analyze data
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with HR to achieve desired business results
- Familiarity with quality and productivity tools and methodologies
- Strong business acumen to support strategic alignment of initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business, or related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HR/organization development/effectiveness/change or related
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced degree in Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- Multi-industry experience preferred
- Six sigma green belt certification preferred
Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness, VP People Analytics
Location: New York, NY
This role will work with our global Leadership & Organizational effectiveness team to build and deliver global HR Analytics and Reporting services and tools and will lead the detailed statistical analysis of our engagements to identify actionable Human Capital / People / Leadership insights, including the development of predictive HR analytical models. The insight from this analysis will be used to drive HR investments and talent management decisions, and assess HR program effectiveness. The position will create and statistically analyze large data sets of internal and external data and communicate the results to senior level AlixPartners and client stakeholders in a way that informs and drives the organization to action.
Director, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
Location: New York, NY
We deploy behavioral scientists and management experts to help companies meet the urgent talent, organizational, and cultural challenges they face. We take an evidence-based, data-driven approach that focuses simultaneously on major business outcomes (like EBITDA improvement or IRR), and on important human capital outcomes, including aligned organizational designs and high-performance cultures. We integrate the latest behavioral science research with the best business and management thinking to facilitate a company’s short-term success and long-term sustainability.
Working closely with senior management, we identify strategic imperatives, determine current crucial operating principles, and uncover any growth-limiting gaps. We then design and assist in executing a targeted action plan that unlocks a performance-focused culture built on shared values, explicit commitments, and aligned practices. AlixPartners helps create a brand that attracts and aligns top talent and drives future growth.
Location: Based in US, probably West or East Coast. Can be home-located, but travel to Phoenix, USA (Head Office) and client-based international project travel will be required regularly.
OTM is a global boutique organization design and business transformation consultancy, small enough to create a sense of team work and collaboration where everyone’s contribution is significant, while at the same time big enough to have an extensive track record and presence.
ON THE MARK (OTM) is growing, and needs to hire one US-based Support Consultant to work on client-based projects and other initiatives. This is the ideal first job for an ambitious graduate looking to enter the exciting world of management consultancy with a vibrant, progressive and global company. Read our job description to give you a flavour for what’s expected by us, and what we are offering in return.
In this entry level position as a Support Consultant, you will become an integral member of the OTM Consulting team. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to work with leading companies around the world as well as help build and develop the OTM brand in a marketing context to support growth initiatives. You will have the chance to learn OTM proprietary business transformation methodology directly from top practitioners in the field and gain exposure to a vast range of global businesses. At OTM, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join and support our consulting team.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position.
Interested candidates should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with Support Consultant Application as the subject field:
- Your resume/CV.
- Cover letter addressing why you are the ideal candidate in response to the success criteria and requirements as stated above (No more than two pages)
- Three work samples that should include written, illustrative/graphical and technical elements.
Please, no calls or agencies.
Location: Based in US/UK/EUR or Pacific Rim
ON THE MARK is hiring experienced, ambitious & commercially-driven Senior Consultants.
We offer you:
- A perfect balance between the excitement of independence and the security of a team.
- Our close highly-motivated team is culturally miles away from corporate consulting houses.
- Business development & project work are team pursuits in a supportive environment.
Contact us to discuss our reward and remuneration packages, with equity opportunities.
- Proven expertise in organisation design and collaborative business transformation.
- Practical experience in using a variety of collaborative methodologies.
- Commercial experience of building long-term customer relationships with C-level execs and senior staff (often from scratch) and leadership of one-off transformational projects.
- Mastery of group facilitation and process consultation skills.
- Global consulting experience, a willingness to travel, & even better, foreign language skills.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position
If you possess the expertise, experience and drive, please send us a cover letter describing your fit against the above criteria along with your CV/resume to – email@example.com – Please no calls.
To find out more, go to www.on-the-mark.com. Look at careers.