Location: Based in US, probably West or East Coast. Can be home-located, but travel to Phoenix, USA (Head Office) and client-based international project travel will be required regularly.
OTM is a global boutique organization design and business transformation consultancy, small enough to create a sense of team work and collaboration where everyone’s contribution is significant, while at the same time big enough to have an extensive track record and presence.
ON THE MARK (OTM) is growing, and needs to hire one US-based Support Consultant to work on client-based projects and other initiatives. This is the ideal first job for an ambitious graduate looking to enter the exciting world of management consultancy with a vibrant, progressive and global company. Read our job description to give you a flavour for what’s expected by us, and what we are offering in return.
In this entry level position as a Support Consultant, you will become an integral member of the OTM Consulting team. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to work with leading companies around the world as well as help build and develop the OTM brand in a marketing context to support growth initiatives. You will have the chance to learn OTM proprietary business transformation methodology directly from top practitioners in the field and gain exposure to a vast range of global businesses. At OTM, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join and support our consulting team.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position.
Interested candidates should send the following to email@example.com with Support Consultant Application as the subject field:
- Your resume/CV.
- Cover letter addressing why you are the ideal candidate in response to the success criteria and requirements as stated above (No more than two pages)
- Three work samples that should include written, illustrative/graphical and technical elements.
Please, no calls or agencies.
Location: Based in US/UK/EUR or Pacific Rim
ON THE MARK is hiring experienced, ambitious & commercially-driven Senior Consultants.
We offer you:
- A perfect balance between the excitement of independence and the security of a team.
- Our close highly-motivated team is culturally miles away from corporate consulting houses.
- Business development & project work are team pursuits in a supportive environment.
Contact us to discuss our reward and remuneration packages, with equity opportunities.
- Proven expertise in organisation design and collaborative business transformation.
- Practical experience in using a variety of collaborative methodologies.
- Commercial experience of building long-term customer relationships with C-level execs and senior staff (often from scratch) and leadership of one-off transformational projects.
- Mastery of group facilitation and process consultation skills.
- Global consulting experience, a willingness to travel, & even better, foreign language skills.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position
If you possess the expertise, experience and drive, please send us a cover letter describing your fit against the above criteria along with your CV/resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org – Please no calls.
To find out more, go to www.on-the-mark.com. Look at careers.