Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – February 2021 Newsletter
February 24, 2021
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, February 24th @ 12:30* PM (EST)
*if you’d like to connect 15 min before for a quick overview of the article key takeaways, please join early
- Deciding Your Organization Structure for 2021
- Don’t Confuse Platforms with Ecosystems
- Groundbreaking Sephora Study Shows Racial Bias is Entrenched in US Retail Experience
- When Should You Consolidate Resources?
- Organisation Design Systems Models
- Bonus podcast – Profit and Prejudice: The Luddites of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.