Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – December 2020 Newsletter
December 22, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Tuesday, December 22nd @ 12:30 PM (EST)*
*note that we are shifting from our traditional last Wednesday of each month
to meet on Tuesday before the Christmas Holiday break
- The Biggest Problem with Capitalism? Not Enough Capitalists.
- What an Anti-Racist Business Strategy Looks Like
- Can Data Drive Racial Equity?
- New Evidence for Workplace Innovation and Health
- How to Prepare for a Future Where Creativity is a Survival Skill
- Bonus: The Organizational Analytics E-book
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.