Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – November 2020 Newsletter
November 24, 2020
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Tuesday, November 24th @ 11:30 AM (EST)*
*note that we are shifting from our traditional last Wednesday of each month
to meet on Tuesday due to the U.S. Thanksgiving Holiday,
and an hour earlier than usual
- How Apple is Organized for Innovation
- Implementing “Agile at Scale”: The Aftermath
- Jobs Are Melting Into Fluid Work
- How Ready Are You for the Work-From-Anywhere Era?
- Governing Ecosystems
- Bonus: Supporting Digital Nomads in Your Business is Good for Your Bottom Line
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.