Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – April 2021 Newsletter
April 28, 2021
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, April 28th @ 12:30 PM (EDT)
- The Forgotten Dimension of Diversity
- Inclusion Without Clear Lines of Accountability is Pointless. Here’s Why.
- The New Possible: How HR Can Help Build the Organization of the Future
- The Self-(re)Designing Organization
- Unleash People’s Potential Through Self-Organization
- Bonus article: The Ideal Span of Work is a Myth: Companies Should Think Holistically
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.