Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – September 2020 Newsletter
September 30, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, September 30th @ 12:30 PM (EDT)
- Your Purpose is at Risk of Being Pointless
- (Re)Designing Work (podcast)
- How Digital Natives are Influencing Traditional Organizational Design
- “Build Back Better” and Organizational Resilience
- Is Your Organization Ready for Permanent WFH?
- Bonus: Psychological Safety and The Future of Work (podcast)
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.