Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – October 2020 Newsletter
October 28, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, October 28th @ 12:30 PM (EDT)*
*note that Europe shifts from daylight savings (CEST) on 25Oct, before the US does, so this month’s call may be 1-hr earlier for many international callers
- Corporation Dysfunction on Indigenous Affairs: Why Heads Rolled at Rio Tinto
- Do Small and Innovative Firms Need “Structure”?
- Learnings from the Boeing 737 MAX Disaster
- The Overlooked Key to Leading Through Chaos
- Re-Engineering Uncertainty: Reflections from the RenDanHeYi Boundaryless Network
- Bonus: Busting Bureaucracy to Unlock Human Ingenuity and Entrepreneurship
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.