Conversation on Global Org Design Trends – March 2021 Newsletter
March 31, 2021
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, March 31st @ 12:30* PM (EDT)
*if you’d like to connect 15 min before for a quick overview of the article key takeaways, please join early
- Designing the Hybrid Office
- The Race to Fix Virtual Meetings
- How to Help Employees Work from Home with Kids
- Not Everyone Can Be Agile
- Goodbye Performance Ratings, Hello Impact
- Bonus article: Organizational Life Cycle Models: A Design Perspective
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.