Global Conversation on the November EODF Newsletter content
November 30, 2017
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Thursday, November 30th @ 12:30 PM (ET)
November Newsletter topics include:
– Rethinking the Workplace: Flexibility, Fairness, and Enlightened Automation
– Leveraging Digital to Optimise the Customer Experience
– Safe enough To Try: An Interview with Zappos CEO, Tony Hsieh
– Simplifying Organizational Barriers
– Creating Management Processes Built for Change
As a joint project between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our new initiative: monthly online conversations on hot topics in Organization Design. The Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. We now plan to have monthly one hour discussions with a small group of ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter. We will use Zoom for the virtual (video or phone) platform for this.