Network Event: Org-ology Organization Design Workshop
September 14, 2020 - September 18, 2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Virtual Organization Design Workshop
(focused on hospital and health systems)
“Success rate for organizational redesign efforts is less than 25%”
“51% of organization will attempt reorganization within the next year”
Harvard Business Review
Organization design is a critical organizational capability in today’s dynamic ever changing world. Org-ology is pleased to present the comprehensive organization design course accredited by the International Organizational Design Community (ODC) program for those interested in acquiring this important competency.
The goal of this virtual-format course is to offer participants a comprehensive overview of essential organization design methodologies and give them guided consulting support to approach their current workplace design challenges.
The course structure includes virtual class sessions, independent reading and exercises, discussion and custom consulting working on each individual’s workplace design challenges. By the end of this course participants will have an comprehensive overview of essential organization design methodologies and have been coached through a custom application and planning process for their unique needs.
Participants should expect to spend an equal amount of time outside of class doing independent work as they spend in virtual sessions.
(6) Half day sessions sessions starting daily @ 11 AM (EDT):
- September 14th 2020 – Fundamental Building Blocks of Organization Design
- September 15th 2020 – Diagnosing an Organization
- September 16th 2020 – Design Tools
- September 17th 2020 – Implementing an Organization Design
- September 18th 2020 – Analyzing and Framing the Workplace Need
- September 21st 2020 – Presenting a Plan – Participants present their plan for workplace application
For full details visit Org-Ology’s Event Listing