Global Conversation – EODF’s September Newsletter
September 26, 2018
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the conversation!
Wednesday, September 26th @ 12:30 PM (ET)
September Newsletter topics include:
– Design Thinking is Fundamentally Conservative
– Scaling Change: A Unique Bottom-Up Approach
– How an Algorithm Can Improve the Design of Your Organization
– Is the Right Group Leading Your Digital Initiatives?
– Evaluating Organization Design Work
As a joint project between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our new initiative: monthly online conversations on hot topics in Organization Design. The Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. We now plan to have monthly one hour discussions with a small group of ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter. We will use Zoom for the virtual (video or phone) platform for this.