Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, US
Other Locations: Pensacola, FL; Wichita, KS; Metairie, LA; Omaha, NE; Oklahoma City, OK; West Warwick, RI; Herndon, VA; Chesapeake, VA;
The Director, HR Solutions for Org Design and Compensation is responsible for the design and implementation of practical and innovative solutions that support business performance. The role will leverage the expertise of org design, compensation, and talent consulting against multiple people projects. The successful candidate will leverage expertise in role, team, and organization design with a focus on process automation and continuous improvement.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Develop strategic partnerships with Operational Leaders, HR Business Leaders/Partners, and other internal clients to identify and intervene on OD initiatives that address enterprise and Operational strategic goals and needs.
- Drive organization design, job design/evaluation, and compensation program outcomes in alignment with business strategies and objectives.
- Through partnerships with HRBP and business leaders, this role will review current organizational performance; make recommendations and build organizational plans to support changes.
- Research and stay abreast of leading/ future trends and practices to support organization design, work design, and compensation.
- As a key organizational leader, the Director drives HR strategy and operationalizes a high-performing team of Consultants, Analysts and other team members to drive results.
- Manage, coach and develop project based teams to enhance individual expertise, team performance and capabilities.
- Develop, implement and maintain the framework, method and tools used for conducting design and compensation work.
- Provide new designs, tools, benchmarks and methods that will help position the organization and capabilities to grow.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to support measuring the adoption and effectiveness of recommended solutions.
- Designs, implements, and administers employee, executive & sales compensation programs including job evaluation, base pay delivery, short- and long-term incentive programs, executive perquisites, sales comp design and reward and recognition programs.
- Ensures compensation programs are aligned with the company’s compensation philosophy and overall talent strategy.
- Oversees alignment of employee pay levels with the external and internal value of the job, as well as, employee performance.
- Creates, maintains, and updates enterprise-wide Career Framework encompassing the overall job hierarchy and pay structure.
- Designs plan administration tools, processes, and policies for company-wide incentive plans.
- Tracks industry trends and practices and educates leaders and HR business partners regarding research.
- Location: this role can be based out of any east coast or central Cox market.
- 10 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Org Design/Development, Total Rewards Compensation, HR Business Partnership, or Business Consulting.)
- 5 or more years leading company- wide change initiatives with both quantifiable and qualitative positive impact to business or department function performance
- 3 or more years of experience in the following areas: formal project coordination and support
For the full list of qualifications, more about Cox Communications, and to apply visit https://bit.ly/3pNQKzB
Locations available: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Atlanta, Detroit, Miami, Seattle, and possible opportunities as a contractor
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It’s this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
In this FTE role, you will:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge, expertise and skills in consulting with clients on organization design and operations solutions within enterprise-wide, multinational corporations across various industries.
- Anticipate, plan and lead organization design work efforts, including translating strategy into design criteria and principles; work and process design; creating high level operating models; defining business unit, function and teams; job and role design; architecting scorecards, metrics and reward systems; and finding ways to optimize the organization.
- Sound understanding and application of organization design techniques and methods – such as strategic workforce planning and building the change process into the organization design approach
- Leverage strong communications skills to collaborate and work with diverse Centric and Client teams to achieve project and change adoption objectives
- Apply a proactive, flexible, and practical approaches to manage the people, process, and technology changes occurring within the Client while achieving a project’s desired outcomes.
- Deliver both strategic (can set the vision with executives) and tactical (willingness to roll-up your sleeves to execute the work) solutions to clients in various environments and discipline
For full details, visit here
Locations available: Livonia, MI; Ft. Lauderdale; Athens, GA; Boise; Albany; Chicago; Hartford, CT Mishawaka, IN
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 92 hospitals, as well as 106 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2 million visits annually .Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $19.3 billion and assets of $27 billion, the organization returns $1.2 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 125,000 colleagues, including 7,500 employed physicians and clinicians. Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country’s aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs.
POSITION PURPOSE- Serves as Organization Design and Development (ODD) Consultant in providing ODD consulting services for national initiatives, ODD system level services and/or one or more Trinity Health (typically multi-state) Service Areas. Provides professional services supporting the achievement of Trinity Health strategic priorities through consulting across organization and job design, performance management, mergers-divestitures-acquisitions (MD&A), change and transition management, colleague engagement, team development, and other complimentary organization development services impacting organization effectiveness and culture.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Trinity Health Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Serves in Organization Effectiveness (OE) ODD practice area. Provides ODD consulting services spanning national initiatives, ODD system level services and/or Trinity Health Service Areas. Executes ODD consulting service goals in collaboration and alignment with Organization Effectiveness COE (Center of Expertise) goals and supporting Trinity Health strategic priorities.
- Provides thought leadership, expertise, and service partner and/or leader enablement across ODD services including organization and job design, performance management, MD&A, change and transition management, and complimentary organization development services. Services include and are not limited to related facilitation, analyses, advisory and/or recommendations to improve organization effectiveness through a systems approach via strategy, resources, structure, functional and operating model change, organization design (structure and process), rewards, metrics, people, and/or culture.
- Responsible for promoting and stewarding Trinity Health’s cultural framework; designing and implementing change integration efforts to drive large scale organizational change from a people/culture perspective; and implementing Trinity Health strategies to improve colleague engagement and building organizational competency and capacity in related ODD methodologies and tools.
- Manages and executes small to large-scale projects, programs and initiatives for system and/or one or more Trinity Health service areas.
- Coaches, mentors and/or and directs and guides more junior consultants.
- Applies measurement, analytics and visualization tools to inform consultations and recommendations.
- Consults predominantly with Director level and above executive leaders and service partners. Navigates complex and matrixed organizations and relationships. Uses influence skills, tailored communication, and political savvy to establish and strengthen strategic relationships and partnerships, and accelerate and extend ODD service impact. Works across multiple business line disciplines and builds knowledge and credibility quickly with service partners and leaders.
- Provides feedback on how to improve ODD services, operations and efficiencies across multiple ODD areas of expertise, services and consulting pillars. May serve as a consultant across service pillars, when needed, and proactively supports a collaborative and high performing ODD team through personal consulting style and behaviors.
- Contributes to ODD practice development, and serves as expert, advisor, and thought leader in the provision of consulting services. Builds service partner and leader ODD related competencies. Keeps abreast of ODD industry best practices and trends.
Link to apply to all locations- https://trinityhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Jobs/job/Livonia-Michigan/Organization-Design—Development-Senior-Consultant_00219987
Location: Based in US, probably West or East Coast. Can be home-located, but travel to Phoenix, USA (Head Office) and client-based international project travel will be required regularly.
OTM is a global boutique organization design and business transformation consultancy, small enough to create a sense of team work and collaboration where everyone’s contribution is significant, while at the same time big enough to have an extensive track record and presence.
ON THE MARK (OTM) is growing, and needs to hire one US-based Support Consultant to work on client-based projects and other initiatives. This is the ideal first job for an ambitious graduate looking to enter the exciting world of management consultancy with a vibrant, progressive and global company. Read our job description to give you a flavour for what’s expected by us, and what we are offering in return.
In this entry level position as a Support Consultant, you will become an integral member of the OTM Consulting team. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to work with leading companies around the world as well as help build and develop the OTM brand in a marketing context to support growth initiatives. You will have the chance to learn OTM proprietary business transformation methodology directly from top practitioners in the field and gain exposure to a vast range of global businesses. At OTM, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join and support our consulting team.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position.
Interested candidates should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with Support Consultant Application as the subject field:
- Your resume/CV.
- Cover letter addressing why you are the ideal candidate in response to the success criteria and requirements as stated above (No more than two pages)
- Three work samples that should include written, illustrative/graphical and technical elements.
Please, no calls or agencies.
Location: Based in US/UK/EUR or Pacific Rim
ON THE MARK is hiring experienced, ambitious & commercially-driven Senior Consultants.
We offer you:
- A perfect balance between the excitement of independence and the security of a team.
- Our close highly-motivated team is culturally miles away from corporate consulting houses.
- Business development & project work are team pursuits in a supportive environment.
Contact us to discuss our reward and remuneration packages, with equity opportunities.
- Proven expertise in organisation design and collaborative business transformation.
- Practical experience in using a variety of collaborative methodologies.
- Commercial experience of building long-term customer relationships with C-level execs and senior staff (often from scratch) and leadership of one-off transformational projects.
- Mastery of group facilitation and process consultation skills.
- Global consulting experience, a willingness to travel, & even better, foreign language skills.
Click here for more details on OTM & the position
If you possess the expertise, experience and drive, please send us a cover letter describing your fit against the above criteria along with your CV/resume to – email@example.com – Please no calls.
To find out more, go to www.on-the-mark.com. Look at careers.