Designing Authentic Connections Conference Session:
Power of Imagination in Designing Authentic Connections
Ellora Rath & Adi Raheja
Category: Methods and Practice
Ellora Rath has been a human resource professional and certified Organization development practitioner from Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Science. She is one of the founders of Alive in Connection – an OD consulting firm. She is a trained facilitator with behavioral science interest and loves to blend different tools in her work to support the growth and development requirement of the clients. A D&I enthusiast, she is keenly interested in Jungian school of thought. She is an artist at heart, passionate follower of music, a book lover and indulges in creative work. She is motivated by life-long learning and driven by arts and a purposeful life. You can reach her at [email protected]
Adi Raheja has been supporting organizations in various roles as a trainer, facilitator, experiential educator, coach and consultant. He is a certified Organization development practitioner form Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Sciences. He is one of the founders of Alive in Connection – an OD consulting firm. He is a Jungian enthusiast and experiments in bringing the Jungian perspective to the practice of OD. He is passionate about working with people, his true happiness comes from helping and contributing to someone’s growth and development in life. He loves to trek, travel, read and write. You can reach him at [email protected]
Imagination is like the fertile ground which is hardly watered yet bears the seeds when accidentally nurtured for the fruits of connection
Join us to explore how imagination can be a bridge to authentic connection through the medium of Arts. How can organization design transition from a standardized to a ‘playful and spontaneous’ approach inducing flexibility and a greater sense of inclusion?
The language of Imagination is universal and does not discriminate, judge and challenge. It is a safe space to express, explore and experience authenticity and genuine connections.
Through this session, we wish to explore ‘Art’ as a medium:
- to realize that imagination is naturally embedded in humans
- to connect with the idea of ‘play’ and ‘spontaneity’ crucial to unleashing the creative potential and building connections
- to design organizations that can hold the collective Imagination of people to be able to connect, dream and collaborate for a better future in the physical as well as the virtual world
- to transition from a standardized design and process world to a more flexible, fluid, possibility oriented, inclusive and humane world
Select a ticket type and add to cart!
2021 Conference Ticket
Includes full access to the ODF 2021 Virtual Conference, Designing Authentic Connections: Spread across 6 days, our conference is intelligently designed to achieve virtual learning and engagement with world class keynotes, problem solving peer sessions, experiential lab space, and supported networking.
Out of stock
2021 Conference Ticket + 12 Months EODF Membership
- Curated Content Newsletter (CNN), your dose of the freshest org design content
- Global Org Design Trends, a monthly peer conversation focusing on (CNN)
- Access to Members Only Knowledge Base, extensive library of resources
- Discount on EODF Org Design Masterclasses and Annual Conference
Out of stock