The Organization Design Forum builds and advances the community, practice, and leadership of the field of Organization Design and its strategic role in the connectivity to other disciplines.
To be the international community that connects, convenes and creates innovative and leading edge thinking where theory and practice come together to advance organizations through design.
Anyone interested in being part of the vision!
- Practitioners – internal and external consultants and HR practitioners who provide organization design experience and guidance
- Business and Organizational Leaders – corporate, government, non-profit and other beneficiaries of organization design
- Researchers and Thought Leaders – academics/educators and innovative practitioners
The ODF Value Proposition
A community whose aim is to build and share knowledge and capabilities, create new thinking and methods, provide or generate insight into the application of organization design systems and solutions, and support one another in our work. ODF provides a range of offerings, including:
- airing, sharing, and testing new concepts/ideas and showcasing innovative work
- engaging with leading internal and external practitioners
- pursuing and testing effective and innovative theories, practices, and learning experiences
- access to organization design tools, techniques, learning resources
…through these means of delivery:
- Conferences for members, partners, and other interested professionals
- Specialized, needs-based learning programs and events
- Virtual Learning Series webinars
- An active, networked community