ODF & EODF February 2024 Global Org Design Trends
JOIN THE CONVERSATION . . .
GLOBAL ORGANIZATION DESIGN TRENDS
Wednesday, February 28 | 12:30 – 1:30 PM (EST)
February articles (TBA):
- 9 Trends That Will Shape Work in 2024 and Beyond by Emily Rose McRae, Peter Aykens, Kaelyn Lowmaster, and Jonah Shepp, HBR
- How to Wire Your Organization to Excel at Problem-solving by Gene Kim, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Boeing’s Tragedy: The Fall of an American Icon by Yves Doz and Keeley Wilson, INSEAD Knowledge
- A Balancing Act of Designing for Speed and Sustainability by Claudy Jules, SHRM
- Why You Can’t Retrofit a Mission by Nicolay Worren
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.
If you are not already a member of European Organization Design Forum, or have access as a benefit of having attended our 2023 Annual Conference, you can receive the monthly newsletter and access EODF’s Knowledge Base for €60/year!