ODF & EODF November 2023 Global Org Design Trends
JOIN THE CONVERSATION . . .
GLOBAL ORGANIZATION DESIGN TRENDS
Wednesday, November 29 | 12:30 – 1:30 PM (EST)
November articles include:
- Harness Your Network to Unlock Innovation by Bill McEvily and Anne ter Wal, Harvard Business Review
- The Strategic Operating Model by Paarth Mahendra and Hieu Vuong, Strategy&
- From Baseline to Benchmark: HR As a Sustainability Activist by Kirsten Buck, HRZone
- Bringing ESG Accountability to Global Supply Chains by Ingrid Cornander et al., BCG
- Before We Reinvent, We Must Heal by Jardena London, Emergence
As a collaboration between ODF & European ODF we invite you to be part of our monthly conversations (virtually on Zoom) on hot topics in Organization Design. A Curatorial Board, composed of five OD experts, academics, and practitioners, selects the most interesting new articles, blog posts, books, and case studies to share with our fellow organization design professionals each month in a newsletter distributed by EODF. ODF hosts these monthly 1-hour discussions for both ODF and EODF members to talk about the themes we see emerging from the articles in each newsletter and insights into their content.
If you are not already a member of European Organization Design Forum, or have access as a benefit of having attended our 2023 Annual Conference, you can receive the monthly newsletter and access EODF’s Knowledge Base for €60/year!