Designing Authentic Connections Conference Session:
Designing Soulful Organizations
Category: Role of the Designer
Jardena London is a Business Transformation Consultant, author, keynote speaker.
- She’s been a consultant for the better part of 25 years, with 12 years as founder and CEO of a software consultancy, with short stints in internal leadership roles.
- Jardena has spent the last 10 years sparking bold, disruptive thinking with corporate clients who want deliver more tangible value while being a great place to work.
- She’s author of the recent book “Cultivating Transformations: A leader’s guide to connecting the soulful and the practical”
Have you ever had a soul-crushing moment at work? Most people have had at least one, which makes me wonder “Are we designing soul-crushing organizations?” This session introduces ways to build soulfulness into an organization’s design.
Work can be soul-crushing. And organizations themselves can feel like bleak, soulless entities. This session starts by making the case for soulful organizations. Next we’ll make the connection between organizational design and its power to enable organizational soul. We’ll introduce ideas for building soul into organizations. Participants will then explore practical ways to apply soulful constructs to an organization.
Select a ticket type and add to cart!
2021 Conference Ticket
Includes full access to the ODF 2021 Virtual Conference, Designing Authentic Connections: Spread across 6 days, our conference is intelligently designed to achieve virtual learning and engagement with world class keynotes, problem solving peer sessions, experiential lab space, and supported networking.
Out of stock
2021 Conference Ticket + 12 Months EODF Membership
- Curated Content Newsletter (CNN), your dose of the freshest org design content
- Global Org Design Trends, a monthly peer conversation focusing on (CNN)
- Access to Members Only Knowledge Base, extensive library of resources
- Discount on EODF Org Design Masterclasses and Annual Conference
Out of stock